KeePass is a pardon entire source password superintendent, which helps you to control your passwords in a safe way. You can put completely your passwords in one database, which is locked taking into consideration one master key or a key file.
So you on your own have to recall one single master password or pick the key file to unlock the sum database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most safe encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
KeePass is really free, and more than that: it is open source (OSI certified). You can have a look at its full source and check whether the encryption algorithms are implemented correctly.
- Strong security (AES encryption, SHA-256 hash, protection against dictionary and guessing attacks, in-memory protection, …).
- Portable (no installation required), available for many platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, smart devices/phones, …).
- Efficient and flexible organization (entry groups, tags, time fields, file attachments, …).
- Various data transfer methods (clipboard, drag and drop, auto-type, plugins can provide integration with other applications, …).
- Powerful password generator (generation based on character sets and patterns, with many options).
Latest Version: KeePass ver 1.3
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Filename: KeePass ver 1.3.exe
Details: KeePass ver 1.3 Full offline installer setup for PC