Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows consent to support to to amend files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files empty from the Recycle bin as taking into account ease as images and subsidiary files that have been deleted by adherent error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring in the environment files that have been deleted from your iPod, or by bugs, crashes and viruses!
- Simple to use interface – just click ‘Scan’ and choose the files you want to recover
- Easy to use filter for results based on file name/type
- Simple Windows like interface with List and Tree view
- Can be run from a USB thumb drive
- Restores all types of files, office documents, images, video, music, email, anything.
- Supports FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 , NTFS + EFS file systems
- Restores files from removable media (SmartMedia, Secure Digital, MemoryStick, Digital cameras, Floppy disks, Jaz Disks, Sony Memory Sticks, Compact Flash cards, Smart Media Cards, Secure Digital Cards, etc.)
- Restores files from external ZIP drives , Firewire and USB Hard drives
- It’s fast, tiny and takes seconds to run!
Latest Version: Recuva
Requirements: Windows (All Versions)
Details: Recuva 2017 full offline installer setup for PC 32bit/64bit