TeraCopy is a program designed and used to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
Latest Version:Tera Copy ver 2.3
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Filename: Tera Copy ver 2.3.exe
Details:Tera Copy ver 2.3Full offline installer setup for PC