Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive, however, it exists only virtually.
Virtual CloneDrive is a freeware software that creates up to 15 virtual CD and DVD drives in Windows desktop PC! Image files generated with CloneBD/CloneDVD/CloneCD or other applications like ImgBurn can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive.
Virtual CloneDrive Features:
- Mounts images as virtual drive
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD, and CCD
- Emulation of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray media
- Supports up to 15 virtual drives at the same time
- History of recently mounted images
- Automount last image
- Unmount image with eject button
- Seamless integration in Windows Explorer context menu
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost
Latest Version: Virtual CloneDrive 18.104.22.168
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
Filename: Virtual CloneDrive 22.214.171.124.exe